Monday, January 19, 2009

They're Coming!

Yeah Eh! I got a call from the FRICKIN' Authorities telling me that I have stolen a pound of frickin' bacon and hit a women who was protecting it. Who Protects Bacon? And obviously that lady was mentally messed up because she thought I was a kid and turned on the loudspeaker and shouted out Who's Boy is This. It made me want to grab the frickin' cash register and bang her frickin' head on it. And not to mention her purse had antlors, Did she skin the moose herself and why was it frickin' pink. I don't even think that was a woman. On second thought I don't think that was a man either, it's a IT! Yeah so I have some meeting with the authorities on eh Wednesday and I have to write a letter to the Witch! Oh wait sorry Witch! Stupid Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment