Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome!

Hi I'm Bob and my point in life is for world domination to all of man kind. I want weak little munchkin people to get down and fan me with all of their money. Nice Eh! I'm from Canada and they are the first to be dominated!!!!! I have alot of anger issues because well of course I'm 36 years old and I'm still living with my mother. Mom! She's sitting on the couch asleep? IS SHE BREATHING?! False Alarm. She's fine. I hate snakes and I plan to have all of the snakes in the world put into a 4x6 cage struggling with no food when I dominate! Curse you bloody creatures! Just Kidding, or was I!? HA HA HA! If you haven't guessed by now, I'm in believably evil! I post on this BLOGGER stuff so I can make something of my life. Once again I'm 36 years old only 4 ft tall and have a huge bottom. Oops! Why am I telling you all of this information? Anyway I will post here often about my accomplishments in dominations! And for reading this, when I dominate the world, I will go twice as hard on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment